Curious? Techie? Gadget lover? Want to know a new friend? Want to know more about me? Read on and you'll learn about me, my passions (that would be smartphones, cell phones and gadgets) and make a new friend!

Friday, December 23, 2005

First Post!

Just a little factoids about me:
  • I was born in Indonesia, and have lived in different countries and have been in 3 different continents in the past 10 years.
  • I've been to Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, 20 different States in America, and of course Canada (I'm a proud Canuck!).
  • I'm currently residing in the Twin Cities, and have been here for 5 years now.
  • I have a Master's of Business and Technology from University of New South Wales, Sydney Australia.
  • I'm enjoying my work as an IT professional.
  • I'm a gadget maniac, I love new technology and am an editor with Mobile Tech Review
  • Some of my likes: chocolates (lots of them!), hiking, camping, computers, electronics, reading, cooking and singing (oh heavens no, I am just kidding on the last one).
  • Some of my favourite sites: Tech Bargains, Engadget, Gizmodo, Mobile Tech Review (of course!) and my Photo Blog. For links, see the column to the right of this page.

My favourite people:

  • Mom, Dad, my younger sister (they still live in Canada), and my elder sister (who's in Singapore).
  • My friends, whom I'll always cherish, especially my little sister!

My favourite animals:

  • Dogs, and Penguins! Don't you just love the way penguins walked?

My favourite movies:

  • Ok, you guys are gonna hate me for this, but my favourite movie of all time is The English Patient (did I hear boos and hisses?), and A Beautiful Mind.

I will be posting bits of pieces of information in regards to my gadgets, whether it be PDAs, Smartphones, Phones, Notebooks, Desktops, or just Technology in general.

I hope you find this blog informational and fun. Enjoy!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I appreciate your knoweledge of PDA's etc. I noted elsewhere you mention you know how to tether the 6700 to a laptop via usb. Is this possible and could you help me?

Saturday, January 14, 2006 4:14:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind me e-mailing you, but i read a post of yours at mobiletechreview.com.. I downloaded your files regarding the gps, wi-fi, time sync, and modemn, but can't seem to get it to work on my ppc. I'm really not great with computers so any guidance you could provide would be greatly appreciated..

Thankyou,
aaron

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 2:58:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i forgot, email me at aaron_gerencser@yahoo.com

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 2:59:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are you doing I was hoping that you could possible help me out with using the ppc 6700 as a modem via usb I just purchased the phone last week and since than i have been going all through the web for updated info and instructions on how to do so im not sure if sprint got smart and found away to block new users from using phone as a modem on there $15 dollor plane cause all the steps that i have tryed are not working thus far or may be i just have incorrect setting if you could possible help me out that will be awsome it seems as if they may be giving out different setup cds may be that is the problem if you have a link where i could down load the driver that will be greatly appreciated as well here is my email jeremiahlafferre@yahoo.com

thank you very much for any insight Jeremiah

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 9:46:00 AM

 
Blogger Vicoprofen said...

I think this topic is very different and should be more pages like this,Your
comment says a lot of truth, and I'd like to invited you
to visit my page:10/325-
Vicoprofen - Lortab- Tylenol
#3
- Ativan
All Major Medications are available right here at: http://www.crdrx.com

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 1:03:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home